iPhone credit card readers allow you to accept credit and debit card payments directly with your iPad or iPhone rather than demanding you to use a credit card terminal or a Point of Sale or POS software. Aside from the equipment and the hardware elements used in the transactions, the whole process of the transaction is completely identical to that of credit card processors. In other words, when you swipe a card through the credit card reader for iPhone users, your customer’s data is securely directed to the processor, your customer’s bank, the card network, and finally to your bank account where the money is deposited (minus the processing fee). The reason why these devices are so popular is that of the great features they provide. Here are some of the most important features of the iPhone credit card readers:
The Best Credit Card Readers for iPhone Users
Take a look at the best credit card readers for iPhone users and decide which one suits your business the most! Get all information here!
- No monthly minimum
- Pay-as-you-go or month-to-month service
- No PCI-compliance fee
- Flat-rate pricing
- EMV-compliant card reader
- Customer support available via email and phone
While researching and analyzing iPhone credit card readers, we focused on processors that charge minimal fees and offer competitive prices since we know that affordability and competitive prices are the top priorities for small businesses and startups. As also took into consideration companies that offer month-to-month professional services without termination fees, as everyone should be able to switch credit card processors easily if you find a better service elsewhere.
To be absolutely sure that we have found the best credit card readers for iPhone, we considered credit card processors that provide mobile processing as a stand-alone service, as well as, payment facilitators that promote merchants to help them accept and use card payments.
Here are the best credit card readers for iPhone users:
- CDGcommerce – This is one of the most popular iPhone credit card readers. It deposits money directly into your bank account quickly and has affordable, flat rates.
- Moolah – Another great iPhone card reader and it is suitable for all iPhone users. It has a flat rate for all credit card types.
- Cartwheel Register – This processor allows you to process credit cards with the camera of your iOS device, rather than using the card swiper. Interesting, right?
- EMS+ – This is a modern mobile credit processor that has some of the most affordable and lowest flat rates on the market.
- PayPal Here – Great credit card reader, perfect for PayPal and iOS users. It has a flat and low rate for its mobile credit card processing service.
- Flagship – This processor offers around-the-clock, professional phone support, as well as, a dedicated and experienced account representative.
- QuickBooks GoPayment – This is Intuit’s mobile card processing service suitable for iPhone credit card readers.
- Square – One of the best card readers on the market. It offers EMV-compliant iOS credit card readers and has flat-rate pricing.
Square is a great solution as it offers professional support options for small businesses and startups and provides tools for invoicing, analytics, appointments, and etc. Cartwheel uses the camera on your iOS device and does not demand any extra hardware. CDGcommerce has the lowest flat-rate fees on the market. QuickBooks integrates directly with QuickBooks and records your transactions. Moolah offers you Authorize.net access. It is important to carefully consider these mobile processors that offer iPhone card readers so you will be able to determine which one is the best fit for you and your small business or startup. Take your time and come up with the right decision!